My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Friday, August 28, 2020

Au Revoir

 This will probably be my last post from my Spanish home as we leave Spain this Saturday 29th August.

However it is not the end, as our Mayor Luis, has asked that I maintain the blog and the mobile phone app as long as I can and also to maintain electronic and mobile communication with the ex pat community. So I will continue to receive and action emails, messages or phone calls, albeit that my phone will be in England but still the same number. 

To ensure you all know who you can get help from I have listed below the contacts that are available including my own

1. Jim Simpson mobile and WhatsApp +34 610194260 or email jimszurgena@gmail.com 

2. Jose Manuel mobile and WhatsApp 687531499 or email jmcpioneer@outlook.com

3. Andreas Bonillo (during office hours only) mobile and WhatsApp 647732887 email abonillo@zurgena.es 

4. Angela (during office hours only) mobile and WhatsApp 622514929  or email angelacristinadasilvaferreira@gmail.com

angelacristinadasilvaferreira@gmail.com

In addition to the above (who are all bilingual) the technical architect in the Town Hall speaks English and if it a serious enough issue, the Mayor Luis Diaz Garcia will attend to you. 

So for the future still contact me if you want assistance, I may not be as quick in responding as previously, but will endeavour to answer all messages. Otherwise please use the people mentioned above.

Lastly I would like to thank all of you who have sent gifts, cards and letters of appreciation. All gratefully received and to know so many of you took the time to do so makesl the past 13 years work worthwhile. Thanks but I am not completely gone!!

2 comments:

  1. Well, if you're not in Spain, be a little decorous with the Zurgeneros and resign as a councillor to run the list and continue the next one that will live the problems more closely than you Simpson from England.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanks for all your help Jim over the past 13yrs which is greatly appreciated.

    Best wishes to you,Sue and family.

    Danny & Margaret McGrory

    ReplyDelete