My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Monday, April 15, 2019

Walking Tour of Zurgena and Dog Judge

About 8 years ago we held a little historical walking tour of Zurgena. It was to visit and gain information about the history of the village. As so many new people have moved into the area we thought it worthwhile to repeat the walk.

We will set off from the Town Hall at 1030am Tuesday 30th April and will last about one and a half hours. You may want to have a drink or tapas aftewards.

The walk is of course free but so I can ensure that we manage it ok can you please let me know if you attending.


Secondly a request for anyone who has the appropriate skill set to be a judge for Dog competitions. I believe I met someone who used to be a Police Dog Handler which would be ideal. A local charity who hold such competitions have need of an independent judge for future events. If you are or know someone please get them to get in touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment