My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Tuesday, October 30, 2018

PGOU Meeting Update

I have just had a conversation with our Mayor to work out when we can hold our Public meeting.

We have a couple of small technical points which we are resolving over the next week or so. After that we have to hold a Plenary session of the Council and then send the updated plan to Almeria.

There are different issues in the different areas of the municipality and the architects and others are working to get a better understating of each of the facets of these differences. I am hoping to be briefed on how those studies are going in the next week and as soon as I am I will post on here.

The Mayor wants to hold the meeting in the next few weeks but also wants to be comfortable that we all understand exactly what the situation is in each area. Obviously it would be pointless for us to hold the meeting and not have sufficient a grasp on the detail to be able to answer some questions.

Sop sorry for the delay we are working as hard as we can to make it happen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment