My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Thursday, October 11, 2018

Bank Holiday and Flamenco and Cookery Course

Firstly reminder that it is a red day Bank Holiday tomorrow so everything is shut. Including my office!

Secondly we are having a few problems organising the next Flamenco show which should be the first week in November but clashes with the Medieval Market (the stall holders sleep in the theatre for the duration of the market!) As soon as we can confirm a date I will post on here.

Reminder of the cookery class/ course which starts on the 22nd October in the school in Zurgena. The course is free and will be held each day from 5.0pm until 7.0pm people can attend for one or all the 5 days of the course. It is free and us being conducted by a local chef to demonstrate local dishes and tips on their cooking (even I am going to attend to see if I can learn anything!).
We intend also to hold a nice day on the Saturday at which the attendees on the course can enjoy the fruits of the week and some other dishes and possibly a glass of wine. I have a list of those who have already expressed an interest but need to finalise that list by next Tuesday 16th so we can mange the numbers so if you wish to attend please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment