My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Monday, October 1, 2018

Cooking Course week

To provide a little more detail now.

The course is to be held each weekday 22nd October to 26th October between 1700 and 1900. Each day will be a different selection of Spanish dishes.

On Saturday 27th October at 1030am there will be a morning where we will review the weeks cooking and have a small breakfast and then possibly have a demonstration of an ex pats typical dish (looking for a volunteer or two) similar to what we did before and then enjoy a nice lunch where people are free to bring thrown wine or other dishes. At this stage the course will be held in th school kitchen in La Alfoquia during the week not sure yet (depends on numbers where the Saturday event will be held.

All I need at the moment is numbers so we can manage them. I have already had a number of people contact me and if you have done then no need to contact again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment