My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Thursday, February 8, 2018

Railway Association

As has been mentioned in the past the current administration is looking to develop a plan to expand and enhance a Railway Historical Centre in La Alfoquia to capture and reflect the importance of the Railways in the Almanzora valley with an emphasis on the role La Alfoquia and the English engineers and companies had in this era. .A project which I personally think would be a fantastic attraction for the area

Whilst this is a long term project there are certain steps we can take now which will enhance our ability to garner financial and buraucratic support which will be vital in making our aims achievable.  The first stage we hope will be a railway themed event prior to the Fiesta this July but that will be small fry compared to our future aims

I have been advised that, if we create a Railway Association, this will greatly help our impact and our ability to influence the decision makers and help us move things forward. All I need to do for my part is to compile a list of persons interested in being members of this association. There will be no cost and no duties just an intimation of an interest in and support for a Railway Association.

So this is the purpose of this post. It is a plea for as many of you as possible to contact me with your names and NIEs so that I can compile a list which can form the basis of the association. In return you will kept abreast of any and all developments as and when they occur.

Please, if you see the potential for this idea, drop me an email to
jimszurgena@gmail.com
with your name, contact number and/or email and your NIE. I am looking for as many as possible and hopefully hundreds which would really help.

No comments:

Post a Comment