My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Monday, February 12, 2018

Day Care Option *****UPDATE*****

I have been made aware that there is a day care option for all residents. The process is they are collected about 0930 and transported to the centre. There they are given, breakfast, dinner and a snack and returned to the village.
It is subsidised if income levels allow or private cost is €650 per month. I am enquiring if people can avail themselves of this for just an occasional day.

Have today spoken with the lady who runs the day care centre in Los Gallardos and there are options about the level of use an individual may wish to make. The minimum is 3 half days a week 0900 x 1330 and this includes (or can preclude dependant on circumstances) transport breakfast and dinner and exercises or activities. The price would be altered to suit the individual needs. This is an option worth consideration if your partner requires some alternative support. Anyone interested please contact me and I can arrange a visit to the centre.

No comments:

Post a Comment