My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Can you help please

I am trying to trace the below named individuals.

The first few because I have post that the Correos was unable to deliver (if they can get in touch I will deliver) and the remainder need call into the Town Hall to reconfirm that they should still be on the Padron. The last group need to call in and pick up bill from the Dipuatcion otherwise the bills will increase. They are all on my desk. Just ask Jose Manuel

Mr and Mrs  J. Thompson 4, Cuesta de los Pinos
Dennis Roy Johnson Cuesta de los Pinos 22


Melissa Emilia DUKE, Cara Lorca Baza
Nora & Philip STEPHENSON Avnd Andalucia
Kenneth PARR Calle Amapola
Joan Anne &Stuart HOWARD Calle Nervion
David & Malita CAMILLERI Calle Reino Unido
Nigel Ian WEBSTER
Wouter Gustaff HENNE  Calle Grecia

Charles Allan John ZARD Jardines del Almanzora
Lloyd Llewellyn Peter WILLIAMS     ditto
Terenec Paul WATSON Llanos del Peral.
Thomas George WOOD C Llano
Lydia UNGER Alfoquia 9
John WOLFENDEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment