My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Monday, October 16, 2017

Adra Trip Full & Food Day

The Town Hall trip to Adra is now full.

The next event is the Culinary/Cultural Day on Wednesday 25th October and I have been contacted by a few people who will present their dishes on the day (including some more exotic places from where our residents originate). I expect it to be another successful day. As usual if anyone wishes to attend and join in the food and drink it would be appreciated if they would bring along some beer or wine.

I will circulate more details when we have finalised the agenda but I do need to know numbers so we can ensure sufficient food for everyone. So if you would like to come along and join us please let me know.

Those who have agreed to present a dish please let me have a photograph of what it looks like and its description for the publicity.

No comments:

Post a Comment