My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Friday, August 25, 2017

Hooray Holidays

Just to inform you that I shall be on holiday from Sunday 27th August until Sunday 24th September.

It does mean I will miss the Zurgena Fiesta!

During my absence I will monitor my emails etc but please bear in mind there may be some delay in responding.

For any matters that require more immediate response or attention please contact Andreas on the help desk or Jose Manuel on his mobile 687531499 (although he will not be in the office he has agreed to provide a telephone service during this period).

I have provided the other councillors with a list of the matters which have been reported to me as outstanding and I have given them the details of the people who need to know any results.

1 comment:

  1. Wishing you a great holiday with family and friends. Its a well earned rest. Thank you for all you do for the village.
    Delene and Steve

    ReplyDelete