My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Annual Integration Fiesta and Blocked Drains

I thought it worthwhile to post on here the telephone number for reporting blocked drains as we have had a few of these lately. In the first place if the blockage is between your property and its connection to the main drain then the responsibility and cost falls on the homeowner. If it beyond that point it is the responsibility of Galasa. 
Galasa have a 24 hour telephone number for reporting such blockages and it is 950 916 738. 
Two companies who provide the drain cleaning service that I know of are Sepserve 675 838 808 and Blocked Drains r us 950 091 109 or 648 768 587 both have english speaking receptionists. I am not making recommendations merely putting the numbers out.








No comments:

Post a Comment