My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Thursday, September 15, 2016

Inter Culture and Culinary Day 14th October

We have an idea to hold an inter cultural day probably in the Renfe on Friday the 14th October. This would involve the participants each presenting their home area.

One of the ideas put forward was for any residents, who wish to assist, to prepare any of the following for presentation; a culinary dish representative of their home area, a Power point presentation about that area, emblematic items from that area and any photographs etc. The idea being to show to the local people things from our localised culture. The Spanish would do the same for us. So helping both communities understand each others roots.

As an example and for my part, being Scottish, I thought I could do a short powerpoint presentation with views and pictures emblematic of Scotland and supply a haggis! This is just an idea at this stage but I think it is one worth trying to get off the ground.

If you agree that this is a good idea and you would like to assist please contact me with any ideas you have.

No comments:

Post a Comment