My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Saturday 13th June

The inauguration of the new Council takes place this coming Saturday at 1200 in the Pleno room of the Town Hall. From that date the new councillors will take up their roles.

As part of the new and more in-depth anticorruption rules in Spain I have a nice and comprehensive form to fill in.This form requires me to declare all my worldly goods and thiss includes my house, my car my bank accounts, my savings, any other valuables and even down to the number of livestock I have!!

I also have to complete another form stating any reasons which may preclude me from serving by declaring any and all societies or institutions I may belong to. Guess NHW ill have to be declared then.

Whilst in the TH a lady who is looking to get work handed me her flyer which revealed her telephone number to be 673410597. All I know about her is that she is a local lady known to the staff in the Town Hall and that she is offering herself for services such as cleaning and ironing.


No comments:

Post a Comment