My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Wednesday 3rd September

Called in to the TH today for a few appointments and a bit of work. I had a little difficulty in that I could not speak with Candido, as I suspect there may be some political issues going on that I am not privvy to, yet!

Spoke with Luis re some of my outstanding points and he agreed that all issues of a non political nature that come under the jurisdiction of Paco and the TH workers I should pass through Andreas to Paco directly. He will be responsible for completing the works and if I have any unresolved issues I should take them up with Luis. I then gave Paco a list of issues which I asked him to attend to as soon as he can. These included improvements to the fork junction in the road up to the pool bar, the fork junction approaching Los Llanos del Peral, the traffic situation outside La Vida and a couple of others. He promised to see what best could be done at each location and implement such measures as soon as he can afford the manpower.

Issues which people had emailed me about and which are not general point I will answer by direct email to the originators eg the wifi, capcha issue, the possible industrial building in La Alfoquia and a couple of others.

Should get back to more normal service soon. I had family out for a few weeks and still have visitors mid September but should be able to make some progress.

Re the Dipuradora, Noelia and Luis said they expected to hear back from the company responsible today or tomorrow. I will chase up again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment