My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Bad News and Good Tradesman

Firstly I have to inform everyone that Amelia (Crea I think was her surname) passed away last Wednesday and was buried on Thursday. Many of you will remember her from her Spanish language classes and the work she did for the local church. She and her son also assisted me during the first election I was involved in. The community has lost an important member. Unfortunately I do not know the circumstances of her death and if I find anymore out will post. Her son is the one whose link is on the side of this blog and who provides translation and medical type services.

Secondly I thought I should post on here about another local man who has done some work for me and was very good and very reasonable. He does plumbing and general maintenance etc and his name is Anthonio J Fernandez. His telephone number is 647925280 but if you wish to get him to quote for a job or whatever you would be as well going through Mateo on the following number 647732887 this is a friend of Anthonios' who is fluently bi lingual. 

No comments:

Post a Comment