My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Dipuradora and Village House

Just heard that, at long last, that the pumping machine required to repair the Dipuradora in Cuesta de los Pinos should arrive in about 10 to 14 days for fitting!

I have been asked to put on here the fact that the family of Amelia (who died last month) wish to sell her village home in Zurgena. The house is a single storey 3 bedroom house in Zurgena village of about 30 years of age. It has a number of typical Spanish features and has a large roof terrace with great views over the town.  I understand the family will accept offers close to €90,000. If anyone is interested in this property please email me for more details. Apologies for including what is basically an advert but as regular readers will know there are occasions when I feel it suitable to include such things.

No comments:

Post a Comment