My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Monday, August 25, 2014

Programme for Zurgena Fiesta 2014 & Katest re Sewerage Cuesta de los Pinos


I have attached below the programme for this years Zurgena Fiesta for your information.

I also had an extended discussion with Luiz, Noelia and Manolo (the secretary) regarding the continuing inability of  the the TH to resolve the horrible situation regarding the sewerage treatment plant at Cuesta de los Pinos. I had been promised that it would be completely repaired by the time I returned from my holiday earlier this month but in fact it is worse than ever. I informed Luiz that if we could not give a definitive date for the remedial work then I would prepare a statement for the press as I felt that it was becoming an inexcusable situation for the TH to have still not resolved it.

After going over all the facts again and making phone calls to the company from whom we are awaiting some of the equipment I left it that Noelia would contact me as soon as this company got back to her (as the responsible person was on holiday this week) . I agree to desist from contacting the press until the 3rd/4th September by which date I was assured we would have a completion date that we could be confident of. I will publish that as soon as I receive it and in the absence of that an article for the press.





No comments:

Post a Comment