My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Thursday, June 5, 2014

Thursday 5th June

Called in to the Town Hall regarding dates for the next pleno in order to plan ahead and it has been decided to hold our next Pleno on Wednesday 25th June. I would expect that that meeting will be the one when we agree to forward the amended PGOU to the Junta for approval or otherwise!

One issue I have been made aware of recently is that, over the past couple of days, a number of residents of Palaces, have received letters from Galasa threatening them with disconnection from mains water unless they can produce Licences of 1st Occupation. As regular readers will know it is not possible (yet) for the Town Hall to issue such certificates and so we do not understand why Galasa are doing this. We are urgently trying to discuss this issue with Galasa and find a sensible way forward. I will post as soon as we get a response.

I hope to discuss, with Candido, the outcome of his and the THs deliberations regarding the apportioning of monies from Central Government for reparations due to the flood of 2012, tomorrow. I do know that it has been a difficult task to sort it all out.


No comments:

Post a Comment