My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Monday, June 23, 2014

Missed Plenos & Doctor Crea


I have to apologise but I have missed one Pleno meeting last Friday and will be missing another tomorrow.

The one last Friday I was away for an only got to know too late and it is similar to tomorrows meeting just informed at 2.0pm of the meeting at 1.0pm tomorrow and we are entertaining. Will update with any relevant information when I get into the TH later in the week.

I do not do advertising on here (normally) but a gentleman who helped me with translations during the last elections was Dr Jose Crea. Jose was educated in America and is fluently bi lingual and in addition is a qualified medical man and therefore understands all things medical. His main occupation during the winter months is in running language schools but, during the summer months, has more time and asked if I would let the expat community know of his availability. I have created a one page web site which you can read at the below link and I will incorporate it on the side bar of the blog for your information.

http://jmcpioneer.wix.com/josecrea

No comments:

Post a Comment