My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Friday, May 23, 2014

Last Nights Meeting

Many thanks to the over 150 people who attended last nights PGOU meeting. I always think it is beneficial to have good turn outs at such events as it shows the powers that be how important we value such meetings.

I was particularly pleased with Fran's presentation last night as he did not waste time on the machinations of compiling the POGOU but rather went straight to the examples of each area and showed the significance of the colour on the plan which I have replicated (as requested) below. This helped everyone I think understand the differences between each of the areas on the plan.

The only other colour which shows on the plans and which I think is of interest is the pink areas which denote areas of water or waste/sewerage piping and/or treatment plants.

Oh and I almost forgot I have acquired a rather smart gents boater straw hat in white with bl;ue striped band which someone on a row near the front left behind last night. If you know of someone who was at the meeting with such a hat and who left without it please get them to get in touch. Thanks.


As usual if you have any questions or concerns just drop me an email.


No comments:

Post a Comment