My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Great News Day

As some of you already know the Town Hall have won the case regarding the building licences for Calle Nervion in Los Carasoles.

Not only did they win it, the court has set a precedent, which we all, in the T.H., believe will apply to all outstanding cases and frees Candido and others of charges. The court also ruled that the Junta could not appeal the ruling. The received the news so well that they have all gone off to the pub to celebrate, without me! Maybe we are slowly seeing the end of the problems.

And the news keeps getting better. My wife was released today from Huercal Overa hospital but she requires a small operation to remove some stone like thingies that were discovered in her gall bladder and may well have contributed if not caused the Pancreatitis. Only down side is that she can have no alcohol, no fried foods, no sauces, no fats and lots of other things but small price to pay to get better.

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful news Jim, cheese was the thing that gave me the most pain till I had the gallbladder out. Wishing your wife well and hope the operation is soon. Best wishes to you both
    Delene and Steve

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a calle nervion owner that has made my day

    ReplyDelete