My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Monday, April 21, 2014

Rally

A date for your calendars Saturday 3rd May. It is the day of the Almanzora valley 4 wheel drive rally. They will be coming through our ramblas on that date so avoid going into the ramblas on that date. There are many good viewing spots for the rally and if I get a copy of the programme I will post on here. I know that the ramblas will be closed from 3.30pm and 8.30pm on the day.

I attended the informative tour of the village last Saturday afternoon and it was quite enlightening. Discovered quite a few facts about our village, that I did not know, and I would recommend it to anyone who wishes to know more about Zurgena if, and when, they do it again. The general consensus of those who did the tour was very positive.


No comments:

Post a Comment