My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Monday, April 28, 2014

PGOU

Well folks something more of a positive nature to report. This evening we Zurgena Council (unanimously) approved our Provisional PGOU. I have to say I was pleased that it was unanimous, as I worried that there may some voices against!

The process now is that the plan will  be displayed on the Town Hall wall available for all the public to peruse as from a couple of days time.I would suggest that anyone wishing to check it out that you wait until next week or the week after, just to manage the numbers. I hope to be available during some of the days that it is on display but if I am not then Sampo may well be there and the TH technico who can answer any issues that you may have or if none of that is available just email me.

Secondly many thanks for all your best wishes, emails and cards for my wife it has been quite heartening to receive so many good wishes. The above (PGOU) meeting was the only reason I would have left the hospital for a few hours for, although I have been returning home at night since last Friday. For those of you who are interested or who know Sue she is improving greatly and has not needed pain killers since Sunday morning and today had an MRI scan to try and identify the cause of her Pancreatitis, although I suspect it is hereditary. But sincerely thanks. Hope to have things back to some normality next week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment