My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Happy New Year

Firstly Happy New Year to you all and lets hope we at last see some progress with the PGOU. The Town Halls solicitors are to meet with the AUAN solicitors later this month but I do not yet know the date of this.

Secondly, Nila S.L. the company who were given the contract to do our road resurfacing work have started today in the Los Carasoles area. I am not privy to the order of works which they will work to but I understand it will only take them a few weeks to complete the works.

Bit disappointed with the street plan as, due to the violent winds last Saturday night, the bottom panel was blown off. I will see whether we can get it repaired by the TH staff or whether it will require a new panel!

I have been away over the holidays so I will get into the TH probably tomorrow to see if there is any developements of interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment