My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

A Couple of Bits

Just a couple of things I ascertained today which may be of information to some readers.

Firstly if, due to circumstances, the names of the people shown on an escritura change, e.g. through death or change over in ownership, then the regional authorities eg Diputacion need to amend their records. In any such case just take a copy of the escritura to the Town Hall for the information of Salvadore and he will organise the notification, or let me have a copy and I will take it to him.

Secondly the TH is trying to get round all the areas where trees etc need to be tidied up but there are only a few workers and many tasks so please be patient.

The main office staff this week are very busy with accountancy jobs as one of the budgets has to be completed by Wednesday evening. So please bear in mind if you have to wait for attention just now.

We have a meeting of the administering councillors this Wednesday evening at 5.0pm and if anything of note I will post.


No comments:

Post a Comment