My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Good Meeting and Good News

Sometimes it is who you know! Some years ago I visited Bedar to help them set up Neighbourhood Watch and a lady, who assisted me at the time was, Jeanne Hennie. Recently she got in touch to tell me she had a local friend whose brother is a very highly qualified Architect who advises courts and solicitors on points of law regarding property issues and she was volunteering to arrange a meeting between our Town Hall architect Luis Sanchez, and this architect, Jose Maria, who may be able to help in our endeavours regarding the property situation in the municipality.

I asked our TH architect, Luis Sanchez, to meet with this chap, a man called Jose Alvarez, at 11.0am today at the Ballabona to see if there was anyway he could help. We had a good 90 minute meeting during which he gave Luis a lot of information and we have agreed to meet again in the Town Hall tomorrow at noon. I do get the impression that he will be able to find things to assist us.

Secondly and the good news from the Town Hall is that Ana (concejale) and Luis (architect) are expecting their first child. The due date is 24th September so hope all goes well for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment