My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Saturday, November 2, 2013

IBI Bills

I have just returned from 8 days in the UK and have had quite a number of emails about payment of IBI.

Apparently the Diputacion are issuing bills including the past 4 years, which was as we were told they would. However, people are telling me that they have been advised that they must pay it all before 20th December.

This is not how I was told it would be collected with the opportunity being given to stagger the payments over a period of time.

I will enquire next Monday or Tuesday to see what arrangements have been put in place to allow people to do this. I am aware of  scheme down in Vera where this is happening so I will get the right story and post on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment