My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Friday, January 25, 2013

Friday 25th January

I can confirm that this case (the one at court tomorrow from Operation Costurero) only involves one expat family and they are aware of the case.


Update,
Sorry I have obviously given the wrong impression about the case referred to in the last paragraph below. This is one which, as I understand it, emanates from Operation Costurero, and covers random properties across the area and most of them are reforms. They do not to my knowledge impact on any new builds and I will confirm this with them next week.

Called into the TH yesterday and today to try and speak with Candido but yesterday he was out and today everyone was very busy so decided not to bother him. Will try again next week.

Luis was also not there as he has taken a day off so could not check on the progress of my maps. having said that the english company I have asked for a quote for for the housings has not given me a quote yet! Tardiness all round!

One thing that has come to my notice is more letters from the Guardia Civil regarding Mena houses in Cucador. The expat owners of some of these houses have been sent letters in english to their UK addresses informing them of a case to be heard in Huercal Overa Courts. The letters source is Seprona office in Chirivel (which surprisingly covers Zurgena). I have printed off and given a copy to Candido for his response which I think will be the same as previously and that is that the authorities are trying to get the owners of houses to initiate action against the TH now that their Civil actions have been lost but I am not sure so will wait to see what the solicitors say.

Whilst I was in the TH I was shown some paperwork which we are to present to the courts relative to properties built in Los llanos and Palaces and other areas. These are areas which the Junta are trying to say in court were not legitimately designated as Urban or Urbanisable land. The papers which the TH had produced were for various projects going back to 2003 in which the Junta referred to the areas as being Urban!! Don't see how they can show it as such on their paperwork authorising works and then decry it as not being when the TH does the same. So we are producing many copies f such documents to take to the courts for a hearing next week. More power to our elbow.

No comments:

Post a Comment