My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Another Padron List

Forpot to mention in last post but I have another list of names of people who need to call into the Town Hall and confirm they should still be on the padron (if that is the case). As you know I get one of these randomly generated lists about every 2 months and it is merely the Junta ensuring that the TH only gets finacing based on the numbers validly on the padron. Which is why they check. I managed to get hold of many by phone or email but could not contact the following,

Joseph Baron,David Bonehill, Christine Cairns, Edward Cairns, Kenneth George Evans, Johannes Hehemann, David Henry Richards.

If you know of any of these people please let them know.  

No comments:

Post a Comment