My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Latest Things

I was informed at 1.20pm Friday that there was a meeting of the coalition councillors at 1.0pm. Just a wee bit late, although I did discover that Ana wanted this to be a regular meeting each week at 1.0pm Fridays.

We discussed a number of things and I will post more detail after our formal meeting on MOnday. Two of the things which we discussed and hope to progress soon were a) the cleaning up of open areas by builders/developers and b) the recruitment of volunteers for the Civil Protection unit for Zurgena. This latter issue is one which is actively supported by the expat community in other parts of Spain and greatly assist integration. I will update next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment