My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Civil Protection and Others

As a council, we are hoping to establish a Civil Protection unit for Arboleas and Zurgena. To that end we will be having a meeting for anyone interested in serving in it. I would commend it to all as an excellent way of helping us integrate and helping the community. The Bando giving more details should be published in the next week and I will put the details on here when I am allowed.

There is another opportunity for anyone who missed the trip round the Spanish Legion base at Almeria to do on the 10th May. For those who did not go last time it was a great couple of hours. The staff at the base were very helpful and friendly and it was quite an eye opener to see the base and to enjoy their company. Anyone who is interested in going on this tour please let me know and I can give you the details.

I was unable to grab Candido today to discuss the latest article in the paper about one of the court cases and will try again tomorrow. I left a list of the issues you had asked me to raise with him re street lights and obscured road junctions.

There was one Certificate of Expediente ready and that was one for a Mr Ronald Owen Symonds. If anyone knows him please ask him to call in to the Town Hall for it as there is no answer to the number we have for him. Unfortunately none of the others are yet ready! I will keep asking.

No comments:

Post a Comment