My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Rats

I have collected my car after the rat damage was repaired. It may be worthy of mentioning on here, as I am the 3rd person to suffer from this in the past few years. I and at least two of my neighbours have suffered from damage to our vehicles as a result of rodents chewing through cabling or piping. I understand from my mechanic that it is quite common. His advice is always to leave some poison near your car and this will help prevent such an expensive bit of damage. My car is always garaged and not even in the open but the rat got in.

I will be calling into the Zurgena Town Hall tomorrow and again on Friday as we have a Pleno meeting then. I hope to resolve some of the many outstanding issues, during the next couple of days as I should be able to see the main people.

No comments:

Post a Comment