My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Car Trouble

This time the problem in getting things sorted is more my fault. Unfortunately my car has a fault and has been in the garage since Monday. They will not get the replacement part until middle of next week so I am a bit stuck. I have been unable to get into the TH this week. I could have walked but I do not like discussing things whilst sweating like a pig! Not fair on those present.

I will obviously get to the Zurgena NHW AGM tomorrow night at Latinos at 6.30pm. I have to, as I have got all the equipment that is needed. If you have an hour to kill tomorrow night it might be worthwhile going as, apart from the usual NHW stuff, we have a very interesting visiting speaker from an Earthship!

No comments:

Post a Comment