My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Friday, February 18, 2011

Survey Forms

Following discussions, which I have had with various members of Partido Andalucista over the past few weeks, we have agreed to conduct a survey/questionnaire of the ex pat community. I am in the process of putting this together this weekend and if approved early next week I will circulate it physically to each home. There will also be copies available on the internet.

The purpose in doing this is to try and identify the best way forward, to provide the things which the local authority can, to make life in our municipality better for the older residents. There will be two parts to the survey the first is to help us understand the demographics of our community and the second part will be more specific and asking for the things which you feel would/could help.

I will be asking that everyone completes these forms, in order that we have a more representative view upon, which we can decide items for inclusion in the manifesto. Please support this process it is your chance to help affect how the area is provided for in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment