My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Bits

Firstly my suggested survey/questionnaire has been approved apart from a couple of bits so I hope to start delivering that in the next few days. I will also make a copy available on the internet but I would prefer if people use the paper copies as it will save me having to print too many off. We want to break down the responses and discuss.

Secondly we have now decided that the gymnasium will be inaugurated before the celebrations for Andalucia Day on February the 28th at 12 noon. It has not yet been decided whether the gym will be full time manned and its hours of opening have also to be agreed with the secretary. We have been assured that the last of the equipement will be delivered in time. Lets hope so. The charges for using the gym have also not yet been set or agreed but hopefully we will know this by the 28th.

This will be followed with the fiesta at the Renfe which will run from 2.00m until 5.0pm the same day. I am told there will be food and drink.

The meeting, which I am having after my surgery on Thursday at 12 noon, will give those who were unable to get clarification last Wednesday a chance to discuss. there is a possibility that Candido will be able to support me but that will depend on demands on his time, of which there have been a lot lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment