My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Friday, December 10, 2010

Another Frustrating Day

As you know I have been waiting for Andreas to return to work following his fathers admission to hospital. Yesterday was his first day back so thought I would leave it until today - mistake!

Called in but there was no one working Juan Jose was off, the father of the secretary Jose seems to be very poorly and dying so he was not in, Maribel and Isa both off so Andreas on his own. It seems that family considerations certainly take precedence over work! Maybe thats the way it should be.

My lengthy list only saw a couple of points clarified firstly regarding IBI and working on our calculations this is awaiting a password from Almeria so that other documents which are online can be accessed from our offices. So that is not going to be before January.

Secondly regarding the WiFi new rates. If you feel that it is unfair that the rate you have paid in advance is excessive given the new rates you can try and see if they will uprate your connection for the remaining period but I would only do that if you have a good number of months to go. Otherwise the new cheaper rates will be applied to all from 1st January 2011.

I will try again on Monday and Tuesday to see the other councillors, the secretary and Candido.

No comments:

Post a Comment