My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Friday, August 20, 2021

Can Anyone Help

As you know we are cracking on with the development of the Railway museum, and its area, with our hope of running some engines on the lines once renovated. It is a massive project for the future of Zurgena.

One of the most enthusiastic supporters and who is committing a lot of work to this project is Max Kite. He lives more than an hour away from Zurgena and is trying to devote as much time to the project as he can. To that end it would help him greatly if he could find a small place to rent in our area during the months of October and November. This would save him all the travelling time.

Does anyone have something which he could rent. He does assure me he is house trained! If you know of anything please contact me and I will pass your details to Max.

No comments:

Post a Comment