My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Vaccination Latest Posters

 COVID VACCINATION INFORMATION DAY 06

As previously stated I am only posting information from that which I receive. Where there is a translation of test it is a straight Google Translation of the text I am sent. 

Those (born in the relevant years)  of ALL AGSNA will be vaccinated in HUÉRCAL OVERA.

It is VERY IMPORTANT to attend the APPOINTMENT TIME to avoid unnecessary queues.

If they go outside the appointment hours, they may not be attended, except for justified exceptions, until the time that corresponds to them.

All the information in the attached photos.







I am informed that some people who are not registered at the medical centre and do not have a medical number were turned away.


No comments:

Post a Comment