My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Help for Paperwork post Brexit

I have shown below a poster relevant to a meeting which will be held to provide assistance for anyone struggling with the necessary paperwork post Brexit.

It is posted purely for information. I am not endorsing it or recommending it.

I had difficulty copying it over, or even screenshooting it so, if you are having difficulty seeing the print, it says, ¨If you arrived in Spain before the 31st December 2020 and are struggling with the residency process or have not started yet we are here to help you. Thursday 27th May 2021 Almanzora Group of Friends Library Albox Plaza San Anthonio Albox. Book your appointment now email UKnationalsSP@lom.int email subject Albox Appointment. Individual legal advice for UK nationals to apply for residency and TIE.








No comments:

Post a Comment