My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Friday, May 11, 2018

Car Taxes and Financial Help for Interiors

I have discovered that no written reminders are being issued for the renewals of car tax.

Car tax bills are raised and due for payment during the month of May each year.

There is a system in place for a telephone sms to be sent but I know that many numbers are missing from the system so, my advice is, to call into the Town Hall before the end of this month and ask Andreas on the English help desk to print your bill off. If your bank is one shown on the form then you can set up a standing order with them and this of course will benefit you in that i future years you will get the 5% reduction.

Secondly there is an option of financial assistance for home improvements (interior) for the over 65s and anyone with any mobility or disability issues. The programme is aimed at helping those persons make their homes safer and more easily accessible. If you feel that there is anything you could benefit from installing or altering within your home and you qualify under the age or infirmity conditions then please let me know. I can assist in applying for the financial assistance availlable. You do have to be in possession of the ´Seseantaycinco´card which I covered in a blog post recently.

No comments:

Post a Comment