My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Thursday, May 17, 2018

Calle Finlandia Work

Once again I have to apologise for the delay in getting this work done.

I raise this issue on a  weekly basis with my colleagues in the Town Hall in an effort to make it happen but keep failing!

I have now received another reason why the contracted company have not yet started work. It transpires that the Diputacion who awarded the contract have not yet paid the company for the past 3 months work and therefore the contracted company (Nila) are unwilling to start another expensive project until they have been paid for their past work.

I am going to try again today to see if there is anyway we can apply pressure to get them to pay Nila something so they can start wok on this greatly overdue repair.

Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment