My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Pleno and PGOU Meeting

Tonight we held an ordinary Pleno session meeting of the council.

Amongst other items discussed was the agreement to allow 5% discount on IBI bills when paid by direct debit however, due to paperwork and rules it cannily commence after the 1st December. So no good for this year.

One point I discussed with theMayor was when he could give all the people an update regarding the PGOU and we are looking at organising one in the next fortnight. In order that we can ensure accommodation for all I need to estimate the numbers who may attend.I toldLuis that I thought it would be in excess of 100 persons but in order to confirm this (so we can decide whether to do 1 or 2 meetings can you let me know if you would be attending this meeting. That way we can more accurately calculate what we need.  

No comments:

Post a Comment