My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Monday, January 30, 2017

Palaces Sunday Market

I received a number of messages about the fact that a Market was held in Palaces yesterday (Sunday 29th January). This surprised me as I knew nothing about it so I asked my colleagues and it transpires that none of them knew about it either!

My understanding is that before any such market can be held it has to be agreed at a Plenary session of the Council and that has not happened. I will try and ascertain who organised this market and what the Council intends to do about it. There is obviously the issue of access for residents which needs to be addressed if this is to be a regular event.

Update
We have identified the person who set up the market and it will not be held again until and unless it is considered in Pleno.

No comments:

Post a Comment