My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Doctor, Palm Weevil and Trip

Firstly I have received a number of complaints about the male, locum, doctor who has been covering recently for Maria. There is a process for registering complaints but it has to be in writing. If anyone wishes to record their complaint please call into the Town Hall and Jose and/or I will assist with the completion of the paperwork.

Secondly I have been informed that, probably due to the mild winter, a number of the Palm Weevil insects have been seen in peoples gardens. As you probably know this bug is a particularly destructive one relative to Palm trees. Many of us have, over the past few years, lost many trees. If you have palm trees I would advise starting treatment soon. 




Lastly just a note about the trip to the observatory this Friday. It is now fully subscribed and leaves from the Petrol Station in La Alfoquia at 1000.  

No comments:

Post a Comment