My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

NHW AGM and Postboxes

Firstly just a thank you to all those who attended the meeting yesterday to ensure the scheme can continue.

Secondly and due to the many new people who have moved into the area over the past few years I have a plea for those who still want a postbox to have mail delivered to in the Cuesta de los Pinos area. I know we already have 3 buzons side by side but I believe that there may be more than 6 people who could do with a box.

If you are one of those or you know someone who, maybe has just moved into the area, please ask them to get in touch and we will see if there are sufficient numbers to make it economic to order another. I did have a list of a few people but this is a bit out of date. I know I have now said this on more than 2 occasions but this is definitely the last time I will canvas and liaise to get a new box for this area so please please ensure any likely persons are aware.


No comments:

Post a Comment