My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Friday, December 18, 2015

Christmas Holidays

First of all may I wish you all a very Happy Christmas and 2016, whether you are here in Spain or elsewhere.

This year has been quite an eventful one with the changes we have had to the administration but things are going well. We have not yet finalised Budgets for 2016 so I cannot say what ideas we have agreed for the coming 12 months. As soon as we know I will post.

We have yet to hear from the Junta de Andalusia regarding our PGOU but they do have until March 2016 to respond. We are continuing to try and apply political pressure on the responsible politicians

For your information Luis (our Mayor) is still suffering badly with conjunctivitis and I hope he gets better soon.

At our usual weekly meeting we added Calle Gualdalete to our list of tasks to be handled by the Town Hall. The necessary work, it is hoped, will be completed in the first 3 months of 2016.

I shall be on holiday from 21st December until 3rd January but will monitor my emails and remain in touch with the Town Hall.

If you are on our million step walk tomorrow (Saturday) at 4.0pm from the church in Los Llanos del Peral I will see you there. If not all the best.

The Town Hall will be closed Thursday 24th, Friday 25th, Thursday 31st and Friday 1st January.

No comments:

Post a Comment