My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Thursday, October 15, 2015

Traffic Office etc

It is a very hectic week this week in the Town Hall.

We have also had a number of issues around personnel and in addition to that we have meetings about the PGOU with our technical architect this morning and today and tomorrow we have budget meetings for next years budgets. So my apologies if I have been tardy in my responses.

One thing which I have been asked about is whether the Town Hall can now deal with changes to vehicle ownership and other changes regarding vehicles. The legislation necessary has been agreed and we will in the near future be able to provide this service but it will be between 1 and 3 months to get the necessary systems and processes in place. I will update when I know for sure. This will be a great help over the current system.

No comments:

Post a Comment