My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Market Bus

We are all in the process of drawing up our budgets for the next financial year. 

One of the ideas which I am considering is the instigation of a twice weekly bus to collect passengers from the villages and a) on a Monday to visit the market at Huercal Overa and b) on a Friday to visit the market in Zurgena.

The idea being to facilitate the access of people to the two markets. This would help anyone who feels lonely or cut off and it could also help integration with the local community who we think would use this service. Or even just as a social thing.

It would pick up from all the main villages after the school run and then return before 2.0pm.

To help me argue for the funds for this it would help if you, or someone you know, who would value such a service, let me know. I just need to get some ideas of numbers.

No comments:

Post a Comment