My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Another Court Case in Favour of Zurgena TH


The below is the official sentence of Penal Court no 4 in Almeria, last month, regarding houses in Cucador. To cut to the meat of the sentence the named defendants were found not guilty of any offence with the Judge, as good as ruling, that the land was urban.
Sorry about this missing article. I will try and sort out and append later. Cannot find an easy way to transfer the whole document but this link should take you to the 5 page court judgement if you are interested. If this still presents problems please let me know. 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B18vblLe-7D_bTZNQmYyMDVxNHM/view?usp=sharing

Spent 3 hours at a Pleno tonight the only point of interest really was the fact that we have agreed a new list of charges for documentation which the Town Hall provides and I will update the blog with the full list when I get it. The main one though would appear to be the Certificate de Antiquidad which may be reduced in cost to €50 but will confirm all prices etc and post.



No comments:

Post a Comment