My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

My email jiminysimpson@gmail.com

Monday, December 1, 2014

Abysmal Turnout at NHW AGM

Due to accompanying my wife to the hospital I was unable to attend the AGM of the NHW Zurgena tonight. The first time I have missed in 9 years.

I was exceedingly disappointed to hear that the turnout of members reached the total of 11!

That is out of a membership of somewhere in the region of 250. It sometimes make you wonder why the few, who do take the time to keep such organisations going, continue. It is true to say that with most people, no crime equals apathy. I do hope that we are able to keep NHW going in the area but there is a real possibility that more areas will cease to function. Such a shame. 

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear about your wife Jim, hope it is nothing serious. Best wishes to her Dee and Steve
    xx

    ReplyDelete